Earn Money Online With Rapid Workers





Hello fellas, hope you are having a good time,In my last post told you about 4 ways of online money earning. In this post I will be discussing about Rapid Workers about which I mentioned in my earlier post. 
So first of all I wanna tell you that this is a Micro Job website, i.e; Paid To Complete Task. In case...
you forgot I would like to remind you that here you simply have to complete different tasks and you will money in Dollars ranging from 0.01 $ to 2-3 $, it depends on the employer. 

Till Now I have completed 308 Tasks from which 51 Jobs got rejected and with a success rate of 83 %, I will tell you further what is success rate.

Things to remember:

Success rate: Above 75% or will not be able to submit tasks for 30 days.
Payout Options: Paypal  & Skrill (Paid in few hours)
Minimum Withdrawal: 4$ + 6% Fee (Everytime You Withraw)
Jobs Available: 100 and more Jobs (International & Country Restricted)

P.S : 

1.) Some jobs on this site are international and some are country specific. For example: If you are from India and want to do a USA country job (which offers a good amount of money) then you can use Proxy or a VPN server.

2.) They have no referral scheme. (You can't refer your friends and earn money)


Screenshot for types of job available:-


Payment Proof :-
I hope you guys liked my post. Don't forget to share it with your friends, Any questions ? Feel free to ask below.

2 comments:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    "retire early"

    ReplyDelete